Treat Diabetes in the GTA with a Natural Meal Plan

A 12-week Healing Diabetes Menu Program to self-regulate blood sugar level, increase insulin and lose weight.

• Are you sick and tired of taking medication to balance your sugar levels? 
  • Do you feel tired throughout the day? 
  • Have you gained weight around the belly area? 
  • Do you feel like no matter how many injections or drugs there seems to be no solution to getting rid of this disease? 
  • Are dieting and shakes not working out for you?
  • Are you looking for a magic diet or cure to appear out of the blue to fix your digestive issues and weight gain? 
  • Are you looking to make changes to your life from the way you eat to the ways you manage stress, and take care of yourself? 
  • Would you like to embark on a balancing hormone journey and change the way you eat, feel, look, and think in 12 -weeks? 

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then my wellness program is available to address all your needs through my nutrition therapy.

Then, let's get to the cause!

All these symptoms - the insulin resistance, hormonal imbalance, digestive issues, and cravings for carbs - are your body’s way of telling you it’s time for a change.

Diabetes 2 Nutrition is a 12-week, step-by-step holistic nutrition therapy designed to help you heal your gut, reduce and eliminate symptoms like fatigue and fat deposition in the belly area. It will teach you how to control your symptoms through the most effective weight loss diets, and also hormonal imbalances. It’s time to take back your life while consuming delicious anti-inflammatory foods that enhance your healing and rejuvenation.

Unlike regular diets, Diabetes 2 Nutrition teaches you how to heal your body from the inside out using food as medicine, plus you’ll never have to count a single calorie or point again.

Yes, you heard me. You will not be dieting, detoxing, or eating paleo, primal, or low-carb. You will be making long-lasting changes instead of opting for the next quick fix.

For the next 12 weeks, with the knowledge you would have acquired through this food-oriented health education, you’ll be finding the foods that help you heal and eliminating the ones that are making you sick. Nearly every disease originates in your digestive system, so it’s time you take care of it. It's time to get in the kitchen and cook our way towards better health!

In 12 weeks, I will personally guide you through:

• Tips to reduce and/or eliminate symptoms like fatigue, bloating, constipation, insomnia, carb cravings. 
  • Foods that are wreaking havoc on your health 
  • Incorporating more real and wholesome foods into your life 
  • Finding the foods that are right for you and your unique body 
  • Dropping the unhealthy diet mentality 
  • Why your body craves certain foods
  • Planning and preparing nourishing gut-friendly meals that are easy to whip up 
  • How to shop, what are the sneaky perpetrators, and what to buy and cook that will fit into your lifestyle 
  • How to detox your body naturally, without relying on laxatives 
  • Maintaining your new healthy lifestyle
Plate with whole foods

WHAT’S INCLUDED

• Initial Consultation: Review health history, lab work, medications, health concerns, current diet, goals, etc. 
  • Program Guides: Your go-diabetes 2 nutrition healing resource guides will besent at Week 1, Week 3, Week 5, & Week 7 & 9 & 11 
  • Check-In Sessions: During four support sessions (phone or Skype) to review Food Diary, we will find out what’s working, what’s not, and to tweak your plan 
  • Recipe Guide: Over 25 delicious and diabetes 2 nutrition friendly recipes (Vegetarian or Omnivore option) 
  • Suggested Meals & Shopping List: 12 weeks of meal plans and shopping lists to keep your meals and grocery trips hassle-free 
  • Nutrition Handouts: To keep you enlightened and empowered throughout the 12 weeks 
  • Unlimited Email Support: Because I’m here to help you succeed!
Distance coaching

DISTANT COACHING

I offer all my services in-person, over the phone, or via Skype, so it doesn't matter where you live. Whether you live near me in Toronto, Ontario or not, we can work together. Distance is never a barrier!

Interested in learning more about this program? Contact me today!

Healthy woman smiling

INVESTMENT

Do-It-Yourself: $1500 

Guided Program: $3000

Celeste London

Hours

Monday-Friday: 10:00AM - 12:00PM & 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Sunday: Closed

Social

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours